Reservation and Use Policy
- Use of study rooms and cubicles is restricted to UNC law students.
- Study rooms and cubicles on the third floor of the Law Library may be reserved up to three days in advance.
- Law students may reserve rooms directly using the Law Library’s online room reservation system, available via the Study Room Reservations link.
- Students are limited to one two-hour signup per day. Library staff will cancel reservations made in excess of this policy.
- Room reservations may not be available during final exam periods.
- The library food and drink policy applies to the study rooms and cubicles.
- The library staff retains the right to reserve study rooms and cubicles at any time for library or law school business regardless of room reservations. Every effort will be made, however, to schedule such room use well in advance.
Study Room Reservations
Please click here to make study room reservations on My Carolina Law.