Law School Only |
General Legal Databases
Corporate Law & Business
Employment and Labor
Environment and Safety
Foreign & International
- African Union
Website of the African Union, an international organization founded as the Organization of African Unity to promote cooperation among the independent nations of Africa.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Council of Europe
- EISIL: General International Law -Courts and Tribunals
Links to international tribunal websites, as well as some research guides
- EISIL: International Organizations
Access to European Union law
Website of the European Union
- European Court of Human Rights
Judicial Branch of the Council of Europe
- European Court of Justice
Interprets and applies law as found in European Union treaties and legislation
- Export Reference Library (BNA)
- Foreign Law Guide (Reynolds & Flores)
GlobaLex is an electronic legal publication dedicated to international and foreign law research. Published by the Hauser Global Law School Program at NYU School of Law.
- International Business & Finance Daily (BNA)
- International Court of Justice
Principal judicial organ of the United Nations
- International Courts of General Jurisdiction (Oxford University Press)
- International Criminal Court
- International Environment Reporter (BNA)
- International Law in Domestic Courts (Oxford University Press)
- International Trade Daily (BNA)
- International Trade Reporter (BNA)
- Law Library of Congress Guide to Law Online: Nations
Web resources by country
- Making of Modern Law: Foreign, Comparative, and International Law, c. 1600-1926
Features international and foreign law primary source materials, including monographs on the laws of foreign jurisdictions. Coverage is primarily from the 19th and early 20th century, but includes several hundred classics in European international law since the 17th century.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
This site contains information on the dispute settlement proceedings, legal texts and panel decisions and reports concerning NAFTA.
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Treaties in Force 2011
U.S. State Department database of treaties to which the U.S. is a party.
- United Nations
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- United Nations Treaty Collection
Includes United Nations Treaty Series (UNTS), a database of multilateral treaties
- World Intellectual Property Report (BNA)
- World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII)
The World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII) is a free, independent and non-profit global legal research facility which provides access to worldwide law.
- World Securities Law Report (BNA)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- WTO Reporter (BNA)
- Housing Affairs Letter
Housing Affair Letter provides news on the latest developments in the housing industry including legislation, insurance, mortgage and housing finance and federal budget developments.
Legislation & Government
Securities and Corporate Responsibility
Tax and Accounting
Trade and Commerce